Enrolling at master’s studies
Submitting documents for enrolling at master’s studies for non-EU candidates
1. Required documents for non-EU citizens
(1) Application form, the candidate's commitment, as well as the consent statement regarding the processing of personal data, filled in entirely;
(2) Bachelor diploma / degree and transcript of records (diploma supplement) in original (translated by an authorized translator, where applicable); 2020 graduates, instead of the higher education diploma, can submit the graduation certificate, in original (translated by an authorized translator, where applicable);
(3) Baccalaureate (High school) diploma and the transcript of records in original (translated by an authorized translator, where applicable);
Original diplomas issued in states that are NOT part of the Hague Convention Apostille will be authenticated by:
- the Ministry of National Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the issuing country, the Embassy/ the Consular Office of Romania in the issuing country and by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania or by;
- the Ministry of National Education from the issuing country, the Embassy/ the Consular Office of the issuing country in Romania and by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania.
Exemption from authentication is allowed under the law of an international treaty to which Romania is part of or based on reciprocity.
(4) Romanian Language Certificate –copy conformed to original;
(5) Birth certificate - copy and certified translation;
(6) Passport - copy;
(7) Document confirming the residence abroad - copy;
(8) Candidates applying to the faculties where the tests are taken must also submit the following documents:
- A statutory declaration that the participant has complied with the isolation/quarantine regime and has not had close contact with a person confirmed with COVID - 19 in the last 14 days;
- Medical certificate stating the current state of health of the candidate and possibly previous conditions related to chronic diseases and SARS - VOC 2 in Romanian;
(9) 3 ID photos;
(10) Receipt of payment the file evaluation fee – 250 euros;
(11) Application form for the Letter of Acceptance – 2 copies. (Application forms - Annex 2).
2. Registration period
Registrations are made at the university headquarters, General Directorate Secretariat, room 89, according to the admission calendar or online at firstname.lastname@example.org. (location)