Enrolling at master’s studies
Submitting documents for enrolling at master’s studies for EU, EES and SC candidates
1. Required documents for EU, EES and SC citizens
(1) Application form, the candidate's commitment, as well as the consent statement regarding the processing of personal data, filled in entirely;
(2) Bachelor diploma / degree and transcript of records (diploma supplement) in original (translated by an authorized translator, where applicable); 2020 graduates, instead of the higher education diploma, can submit the graduation certificate, in original (translated by an authorized translator, where applicable)
(3) Baccalaureate (High school) diploma and the transcript of records in original (translated by an authorized translator, where applicable)
- copy if the study document is issued in Romanian, English, French, Spanish, Italian;
- copy and translation (in original) in Romanian for documents issued in other foreign languages.
For states that are parties to the Hague Apostille Convention, the study documents subject to equivalence / recognition must be endorsed with the Hague Apostille by the competent authorities of the issuing countries. Study documents from Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal and Cyprus will have the Hague Convention Apostille, while the other EU member states are exempted.
(4) Birth certificate – copy (translated by an authorized translator, where applicable);
(5) Proof of name change (if necessary), (Romanian, English, French, Spanish, Italian) (translation for other foreign languages);
(6) copies of the ID card, annex to the identity card with the indication of the permanent domicile, and after the passport;
(7) 3 ID photos;
(8) Registration fee – 50 EUR;
(9) Candidates applying to the faculties where the tests are taken must also submit the following documents:
- A statutory declaration that the participant has complied with the isolation/quarantine regime and has not had close contact with a person confirmed with COVID - 19 in the last 14 days;
- Medical certificate stating the current state of health of the candidate and possibly previous conditions related to chronic diseases and SARS - VOC 2 in Romanian;
(10) Application form for equivalence the bachelor degree obtained abroad. (Application form – Annex 1) the equivalence certificate of the diploma if it exists;
(11) Romanian language certificate.
2. Registration period
Registrations are made at the university headquarters, General Directorate Secretariat, room 89, according to the admission calendar or online at firstname.lastname@example.org. (location)